Volunteering at BINA Farm Center
Our Volunteer Team is crucial and without their hard work and dedication, our goals would not be achieved. Below is information on our organization's particular needs and which opportunities are recommended for who:
- If you are 14+ and able to work independently and have experience with horses or working with children with special needs we would love to see you in our Therapeutic Riding Program or Occupational/Physical Therapy sessions utilizing horses volunteer slots.
- If you have extensive barn and/or horse experience and you are 14+ and able to work independently, we need you in the barn helping care for our herd of horses!
- Do you have Fundraising experience or interest in our annual Horsing Around at the Mandarin Gala (which is on Saturday, November 4, 2023)? We need help securing auction items, corporate sponsors, and individuals who want to join our gala committee. Email email@example.com.
- For those looking for volunteer opportunities for individuals under 14,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to attend a Community Service Day. These are posted on our News & Events page.
- For those who are not independent and/or want to learn more about barns or horses, we hope you will sign up for our Horsemanship Program. Email email@example.com for more information.
- For those who are in need of 1:1 direct support
please inquire about our Vocational Training program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Become a Volunteer
Step A: Click here to start your Volunteer Portal Application and Paperwork. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions. Already created a BINA volunteer portal? Use this log in here: Better Impact-MyImpact Log In.
Step B: Once you complete your portal application and paperwork email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step C: Once we confirm your acceptance into our program, we will schedule you for a volunteer orientation.