How Recreational Riders Support our Mission
Ways our Recreational Riders and their Families can Support BINA's Mission:
- Volunteer- there are numerous opportunities
- Those who are 14+ can volunteer once per week in our Therapeutic Programs or barn chores
- All ages can volunteer for "one-off" events, community service days. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult.
- Build or sponsor an item for our sensory trail
- Facility maintenance projects (we are always looking for carpenters to build items)
- Gardening or Landscaping
- Corporate Sponsors- numerous levels from $2,500-unlimited
- Own a Company? We can discuss sponsorship levels and or if there are any pro-bono opportunities
- Work for a Company? If you feel your company would support our Mission, please let us know who we should contact
- Corporate Community Service Days- do you know a company which wants to put one together?
- Support our Annual Appeal
- Any level of financial support is appreciated
- Sponsorships of horses- You can sponsor a horse for one month at $1,250, for 6 months at $7,000, or for a full year at $14,000. Six month or yearly sponsors may make monthly payments.
- Sponsor a scholarship of a child participating in Therapeutic Programs- $5,000-unlimited
- Provide pro-bono services (photography, videography, graphic design, etc.)
We appreciate your considering any way to help support our Mission. If you want to get involved further, please email email@example.com